I'm headed out to a daytime event today, and it's the holiday season, so I wanted to look a bit festive. But not festive, like, with my face screaming CHRISTMAS - just kind of gently festive :) And I really like the color of the sweater I'm wearing. So here's how I did my face:
On my face:
- I'm only wearing a light dusting of Kat Von D's Lock-It Powder Foundation - no liquid foundation, not even any concealer. (I'm going to a rather casual event, so full-face makeup would make me feel out of place.)
- UD's blush in Easy (from the Gwen Stefani face palette)
- Beached Bronzer in Bronzed as contour
- ColourPop's Super Shock Cheek highlighter in Over the Moon is dabbed and blended along my orbital bone
- Brows were done with BeneFit's Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep
On my lips:
UD Vice lipstick in Amulet (applied with a lip brush, because I have their Blackmail lip palette, not the actual tube)
On my eyes:
- UD Primer Potion in Original
- From Naked Ultimate Basics: Nudie as an all over base color; Instinct in the crease as a transition shade; Pre-Game as a browbone highlight
- From KVD's Metal Matte palette: Volt all over the upper lid, topped with Glitz
- From UD's Full Spectrum palette: Alchemy in the crease (because I didn't want it to look too smoky - it's a daytime event)
- Two colors of UD's Razor Sharp liquid eyeliner: a thin line of Deep End along the upper lashline, with a slightly thicker line and wing of Zodiac on top. (This actually began as a mistake - I meant to only apply Zodiac. But I think they look awesome together.
- Lancome's Hypnose Drama mascara in Excessive Black.
Christmassy, but not TOO Christmassy :) Have a good one!