It was Spirit Week at our school last week, and this particular dress-up day was themed "GI Joe vs. Barbie." Guess which one I went with?
|Life in plastic, it's fantastic!|
I know there are probably hundreds of Barbie makeup tutorials all over the internet, so I'm just throwing my hat into the mix here, but I thought it would be fun to indulge my super-girly side for the day.
Here's what I used:
- UD Primer Potion
- From the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix palette: Synth on my lid, Anthem in my crease, and Love to blend it out and highlight under my browbone
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper along the upper lash line, flicking the ends up just a little
- BeneFit They're Real mascara
- BeneFit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep
- Lashes by Daiso Japan in #14 Short Straight Type
I lined my lower lashes with a UD pencil, and I can't remember which one. It was a deep bronzey-brown.
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip liquid lipstick in Sundae
- MAC Mineralize Timecheck Lotion (as moisturizer and primer)
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation (I'm wearing 3.0)
- MAC ProLongwear Concealer (I'm wearing NW35)
- Set with ELF High Definition Powder in Sheer (using the It Cosmetics All-Over Powder Brush, which is AMAZING, by the way.)
- Sprayed with MAC Fix+
- UD Gwen Stefani Blush Palette: Lo-Fi as contour, Angel as highlight
- Be a Bombshell blush in Beach Please
- Sprayed again with UD De-Slick setting spray
Hey, no one ever said it was easy being Barbie.